any way to puts mp3,s ona picture disk?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im at dads helping him move but im bored now there early birds lol. my grandma loves gopspel music. and a course loves to browse thru the pics i scaned for her.i want to makle a disk that will do a slide show of her pics while it plays her gopsel music.id prefare it to be able to play on a dvd player.shehas noi dea how to use a pc.so i want it so my dad can just set it up fpor her and it will run thru pics while playing her mp3s the dvd player she has does have picture and mp3 cabilties.if worst comes to worst i guess we will just make a disk that will only play on pc but id prefare it to play on dvd player.man im bored lol but had fun playing with my lights its so dark where my dad lives the lh is rocking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I dont think you can do both mp3 and pictures at the same time in their respective formats on a stand alone dvd player, you may be able to combine them into mpeg2 format tracks the players use though. I am not very savvy on dvd formats so If I am wrong someone smack me upside the noggin.

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would think that somewhere out there, in the great depths of beyone(aka Internet) theirs a program that will create something like this. Heck, video editing software, like Avid, would let you do it very easily. Just got to have the $$$ to buy that program legally. Being that Linux is kewl like this, I would fully expect their to be such a program for free on their servers, just gotta find it thats all,

Cameron

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ulead DVD Movie Factory can burn a slideshow on DVD and you can insert your own music. I imagine other DVD burning software could do the same.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty for the replys.i hope there is such a program,she would love it.but she has no idea about pcswhen we set the pics to runthru slideshow on pc she yells at pc to slow down.she never saw a pc before i guess.i was going to photoedit some pics a her with fameos people but i think it may just confuse her.well take care im back to working on dads pc till the am then back to movineg but mayget some sleep but i cant sleep at night to well

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Windows XP Movie Maker. it works. put the sound in while have the pics play. look at the tutorials. cool transitions too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

neg

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can easily do it with Pinnacle Studio 9. I did a 300+ wedding pictures slideshow so my mom can watch it on her TV /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and she loved it.

Here are the steps:
1. Create a project and go "Show photos and grab frames" to import your pictures
2. Apply transistion & reorder sequence
3. Go to "Show audio files" and drag the mp3 to the timeline
4. Finish off "Make Movie"

mccavazos

Enlightened
I'd vouche fo Windows Movie Maker, or if you have it: Macromedia Flash, which would allow you to completely control the pictures and the music. Just make sure that your Jpeg export is on the maximum setting!

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would also try Windows Movie Maker. Nero Vision Express will also do it. If you have a problem inserting mp3's into the audio, you can always convert them to a WAV format. This is true for any slideshow program.