Nichia LEDs Cheap (green- 10,000 mcd)

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

I have a large quantity of NSPG500- T1-3/4, green Nichia LEDs for sale. These are rated 10,000mcd!!! The batch that I have does not have any stoppers (spacers) on the leads.
Here are the prices:

10pcs- $1.00 apiece
100pcs- $0.50 apiece
1000pcs- $0.30 apiece

Shipping- $5.00

I will ship all orders before receiving any payment.
I also have limited quantities of NSPW500BS (white), NSHU (UV), and a couple of others as well. Please see my post in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of this forum for more details.

EMPOWERTORCH

Enlightened
At that price I might well be very interested. 50c is about 29p here in England amd 30c is probably less than 20p, about the price of a drink from the company vending machine. At the prices offered this would slash the production costs of my torches as well as making larger lighting arrays a possibility. And the converson of my Tandy 5D to take multiple LEd's by filling the front of it with LEd's would be a good possibility.
That's not to mention the PR bulb convrsions and "bulbless" conversions of 3 cell torches O have in mind.
Would you be able to ship to England?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Originally posted by EMPOWERTORCH:
At that price I might well be very interested. 50c is about 29p here in England amd 30c is probably less than 20p, about the price of a drink from the company vending machine. At the prices offered this would slash the production costs of my torches as well as making larger lighting arrays a possibility. And the converson of my Tandy 5D to take multiple LEd's by filling the front of it with LEd's would be a good possibility.
That's not to mention the PR bulb convrsions and "bulbless" conversions of 3 cell torches O have in mind.
Would you be able to ship to England?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It will be no problem to ship to England. I have sent a couple of orders to Europe already at shipping rate of $10. If you are still interested please email me at [email protected], and we exchange payment and address info.
Thanks!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi,

I haven't been on CPF in a while so I just discovered your post. I would be interested in purchasing at least 5 of these green LEDs. Are there any left? Please let me know. Thanks

Mark

Latest posts