tip for ebay/CPF sellers

turbodog

Flashaholic
Thought I'd throw this out there as an of interest to all type thing.

There a cpf member who has a light for sale on ebay right now. I'm gonna pick on him a little. I practically need a flashlight to view the picture on the webpage it is so dark.

You'd think with all the lights we have, we could learn to take some good pictures.

Good pictures are about light! They also need light. And finally, they need light!

Bombard your photo subject with light and you'll be surprised how well the pictures turn out.

For a more in-depth "essay" with some great examples, go to: http://www.cobracountry.com/fototips/home.html

DaGunn

Newly Enlightened
Did you try turning up the brightness on you monitor? Is your monitor old? I made the same judgement about someone's photos and then viewed them on another/newer monitor... I apologized, then bought a new LCD display that rocks!

Dave

turbodog

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
DaGunn said:
Did you try turning up the brightness on you monitor? Is your monitor old? I made the same judgement about someone's photos and then viewed them on another/newer monitor... I apologized, then bought a new LCD display that rocks!

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

Look for yourself.

Ebay item # 5137589332

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened
it's a bit dark but I can still see it just fine even viewing with an extra glare/privacy filter on the front of the monitor I use at work.