D

**DONOTDELETE**

Does anyone have any experience with this
flashlight? I am considering one but don't
know anything about it. Also, what is its
price? I can't find that info anywhere.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry if I wasn't clear in my message. I have already seen the manufacturer's catalog info page. What I would like is comment on the light by someone who has actually used it and can say something about its quality.

Woody

Newly Enlightened
Sprocket
LSI was acquired by Koehler-Brightstar a while back. It appears that these lights are simply rebadged Koehler-Brightstar models. The 3 C cell in which you are inquiring about, seems to be the same as their 3 C Responder. If someone has one of these they may be able to give you more information. If you don't have any luck getting info on this light, you may want to check out the Pelican Super SabreLite, it is a 3 C cell submersible that is very similar to what you are looking for. I do have one of these and it is a very good light for the price. I have a Galls catalog and they show the Responder 3 Cell @ 29.99 so I would think that the light you are inquiring about would be in the same range.
Hope this helps.
smile.gif

Gandalf

Enlightened
Additionally, Streamlight makes a 3C cell light, the 3C Pro Polymer. I have one of these, and it's a nice flashlight, with a good tight center spot, with one or two rings around it. One feature I like is the tailcap switch; it's momentary, like a SureFire. To turn it on, you rotate the head like the other 3C flashlights. It has a rubber panel to make it a bit easier to hold, also. Lamps may be a little cheaper, than some other 3C flashlights, too: $4.60 from brightguy.com.
cool.gif
wink.gif

Latest posts