Tec 20, changing bulbs?

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
I just bought one and stuck it on my key chain (boy is it getting too big). Well, since I just got it, I don't have to worry about the bulbs any time soon, but when it burns out or breaks, how do I change the bulb? No, I have not looked at the packaging because it is in my car and I am at school, but I don't see an easy way to do it. Boy am I going to feel dumb when it is simple and the package says how to do it. But I have tried pushing in the little knobs on the spring loaded reflector assembly, but they do not move. Any tips, or should I just RTFM?

Spud

funk

Enlightened
Hate to say it, but all you have to do is firmly pull them apart........ it won't break.

Brock

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The box says 2 watts, but it is really only 1.5. Why don't they say that instead of saying 2?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they did that they wouldn't sell as many
wink.gif
Seriously though I don't like it when any company rates them higher then they really are, especially in wattage since anyone can measure that quite easily. I got 1.3w on mine with new batteries.