Koran to be printed on toilet tissue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds kinda like the 'porkfat bomb.'

It also reminds me of the guy who wanted to print the Declaration of Independance and US Constitution on toilet paper -- so average citizens could get a glimpse of what it must really feel like to be a US Senator, Congressman or Supreme Court Justice.

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Google doesnt return any results.

Kinda reminds me of the bog rolls they used to sell with Maggie Thatchers face printed on each sheet. Wiping my a$$ never felt so good.

But printing the Koran on TP is in a whole different league, you'd be offending an entire race of peoples and mocking their religion. Given the current climate, is that what you really want?

MrMimizu

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
But printing the Koran on TP is in a whole different league, you'd be offending an entire race of peoples and mocking their religion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Don't mess with crazy ppl and their religions. This applies to ANY religion.

I got yelled at by a muslim for placing the koran UNDER another book while I was shelving it one time. Only thing is, the thing was in Urdu and I don't read that, nor did I know what the Koran was at that time. It was quite interesting to have a guy yelling at me in Urdu and frothing at the mouth. Good thing there was another English & Urdu speaking person who wasn't a religious fanatic to calmly explain the situation to me.

In a not muslim related religious encounter..
Buddy got kicked out by his mom for 2 weeks cuz he watched Dogma at his house.

Empath

Flashaholic
If anyone has the information Unregulated has requested, communicate directly with him, or conduct the exercise in the Underground. The use of CPF for the thread's present application isn't permitted. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts