New to forum... question re: upcoming Inova T4

Ty_Webb

Newly Enlightened
Hiya all,

I spent several days sifting through posts before I ended up purchasing a Inova X5T. As it turns out I had an old gift certificate from The Sharper Image and was able to use it to get my first LED flashlight.

Reasons why I choose the X5: 1) I was looking for a long-run time 2) reasonable flood 3) compact. Plus, the cool factor of the X5T drew me in. Great little light for what I will need it for... portability w/ long run time.

However, I am now looking for a high quality high output home light, specifically with a rechargable battery (thus the i will not bee throwing batteries in the sucker all the time). I see that Inova is coming out with a Luxeon 4 LED flashlight w/ rechargable batteries. Given their well thought out design I am hoping this light will be a winner.

However, I have not seen much discussion regarding this light and would love hear what people have heard.

Moreover, now that ARC is gone I would love to see Inova come out with a AAA keychain light looking like a tiny X1 with a secured keyloop. I think they could sell a ton of these to both the Sharper Image corporate crowd as well as the EDC carrying flash-a-holics.

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Welcome Ty Webb and be ready to hang on to your wallet as the addiction here starts out with one light and then grows to many...we have all done it.
I carried an Inova X5T as a spare light on duty for years and it never let me down.Anything made by Inova will be very tough and reliable.I really cant say much about the newer Inovas as I dont have any as of yet however their reputation speaks for itself.I also would hope to see Inova making a small AAA size light as I would buy one just for their reputation alone....Anyway enjoy the stay here and good luck

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ty Webb, I'm with you and Robocop on the issue of inova making an AA or AAA light. The X5 is a great light, though. I love mine.
Say hi to Judge Smales for me, Ty!