• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TnC N cell *SOLD*

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD TnC N cell prototype (P-27) in shiny aluminum. I was too afraid to carry this one so it sat on a shelf for the past two months till I got the HA version. There are a few tiny nicks in this one as well, but no signs of "real wear." Includes one rechargable N cell.

Asking $83 via bank or non-credit card funded Paypal. Ships USPS priority within the CONUS with insurance and delivery confirmation.

Original McLux TK #115 in near mint condition. I carried it once and put it back in the drawer then only to be taken out for show. I say it's near mint due to a tiny scratch on the bezel and some marks on the titanium clip that can only been seen at an angle. I can't remember if they were there when I got it or from sitting clip down. Neither show up in pictures well but I can try to send a picture if you want. Comes with new battery, optic and McFlood. Sold pending payment.

Asking $199 via bank or non-credit card funded Paypal. Shipped USPS priority within the CONUS with insurance and delivery confirmation.

McLux and N cell
a better pic of the clip
Clip

First one to say I'll take it gets it, otherwise it's in order of who posts and puts a marker here first.

cy

Flashaholic
Re: McLux and TnC N cell

All original TK's up to aprox. #144 had glo powder in the head.

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TnC N cell still for sale

Is the N cell still available? PM sent...

PJD

Latest posts