New Luxeon Flashlight (sent back)

Ratso

Enlightened
>"World's most powerful and longest running flashlight!"

Isn't that what Shop LifeStyle says about every generic flashlight they sell?

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine is still en-route to the office. LifeFasc mangled my address so FedEx hadn`t a clue where to deliver the silly thing when it got here. It was a matter of hours from being bounced back Stateside when I called to find out where the f*** my light was.

It should arrive sometime next week. I`m back in London for most of the week but hopefully I`ll get to pick it up one day. I hope it doesn`t suck quite as much as you`re leading me to believe.

Compared to the CMG Reactor I have here (no offence CMG but: Must Try Harder), it`ll have to be really dreadful for me to hate it so much that I`d send it back.

rolleyes.gif

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
cool.gif
Hey, Ya gotta really love the gall of these guys.. They actually manage to tell not one, but TWO HUGE lies in only ONE sentence!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Here it is, straight from their website ->
Click here

HAHaHa Ha HA Ha Hehehe..hm... UNBELIEVABLE !
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
They said the same thing about the vacuum I bought from them. And they also fu**ed up the shipping. I paid extra for 2-day shipping, and it took a month for the cheap plastic POS (with no filters or hoses) to get here. Did they offer to refund part of my shipping? NO!! Maybe send me a filter? NO!!! They simply ignored every mail I sent once I actually had the vacuum (or is that "the vacume") in my possession.
mad.gif

Never again would I buy anything from those lying cheapskates.

P.S.
Roy, what is the switch action on that light supposed to feel like? Is it supposed to click when going on and off, or is it just a momentary, push & hold switch?

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
A loud, distinct click! No momentary position. ON or OFF...nothing in between.

CiTY

Enlightened
I have also experienced their ways... I think used car sales men in plaid suits work in their marketing department to write their stuff...
smile.gif

Latest posts