What would YOU do> Okay, question change.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm wanting to purchase a flashlight. It cost $35 and I only have $34.70 in my paypal. I have a few items in the selling forums, but unless they don't sell, what other options do I have? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Re: What would YOU do> Have $34.70 in PP, need $35

You can transfer funds from your linked checking or savings account for free! Doesn't matter if its premier or regular, there's no charge. Takes a couple days, however, dunno if you have time pressure on buying. I don't think there is a limit, so you could probably transfer a small amount.

If you have no time, you can do an instant transfer, as long as you have funds or credit card to back it up.

Speaking of credit card, if you have a linked CC, you can pay for the lite, $34.70 from your paypal and you can have the extra .30 sent from your CC, I doubt there is any fee for charging that small amount.

It's only .30, ask the seller if he'll take the $34.70 and you'll send him the .30 by mail. It will cost ya .37 to send it, but that's not so much.

Good luck,
daloosh

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast

To a credit card, but my wife would , . . . . . . . . .*thinking to myself, . ..would my wife really be mad over .20 cents?*. . . . . . . .

Well, anyway, this may no longer be a problem. I think I may have sold something to make up the difference.

pokkuhlag

Enlightened

you could use banktransfer cash to your PP, :p or you could put up a raise funds post for Orion's flashlight 30 cents needed. Or you could lend it from one of your friends on CPF.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife is 5 foot 1 inch tall, weights 120 pounds and I'm scared of her enough to be worried over a .20 cent charge on the credit card. . . . . .she's very strict on paying off bills, and anything having to do with my flashlight hobby showing up on the card would be punished.

So the question is, just how wimpy of a man have I become?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
Orion just send me a PM with your paypal address and I will loan you a dollar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif you can pay me back whenever.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Dude, depends on whether you *like* the punishment! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

daloosh

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did sell something to a person, so I have a little more than the amount needed, but I am very grateful for your offer, Topper. MANY thanks!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

daloosh, LOL, sometimes I do like the punishment. . . . .does that constitute another question?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
I did not think of that.Still I got the buck if you need it.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's most generous of you, Topper! If I can get 49 more people like you, I can snatch up a Q-III! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif