• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD MicroMag AA Premium +14500 charger/cells

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
MicroMag Premium SOLD

This light is only for the proud, the rich and ready. I've assembled a complete kit for the MicroMag. It is all-in-one and ready to brighten up your life straight out of the box. The kit has all new parts. You get the single AA MicroMag, the Lambda SMD+ with optic, two 14500 Li-ion rechargeable cells and a double cell charger with a battery status indicator.

You might have seen on other threads the other MicroMag single-AA lights I had machined a while back. The light is a radically modified 2AA light that was cut down to a single AA cell size. The tail of the light was then rethreaded for the tail cap to fit.

This light is one of those machined lights except it one of a limited number of "shimmer blue" color that I have never sold before. I don't think anyone has ever made a shimmer blue cut-down Mini Maglite. The unique color light also comes with a holster.

The beam electronics are the Lambda SMD+ with a Lux emitter running at 500+mAh. The MicroMag already has the electronics and optic installed. The emitter has a nice bright and a super cool, icy bluish-white tint. I think the beam that comes out of the MicroMag compliments the body of the light nicely. I used a SMD+ because I know the voltage cut off is higher and will shut down before it voltage gets to the critical limit of the rechargeable cell.

Two 14500 rechargeable Li-ion cells come with the kit. These are the higher capacity cells with a rating of 850mAh. You'll like how bright the 3.6-volt cell powers the light. See the picture below to see how bright the light is compared to the, ahem, standard 2AA MiniMag. The MicroMag with a 14500 cell has 431% more light output than a standard 2AA MiniMag and is 12% brighter than a standard 2AA SMD+. The MicroMag is smaller, lighter and brighter.

The kit also includes a 14500 home charger with a battery status display for charging up to two cells comes with the kit. Since home chargers for 14500 cells are rare to find I made the charger. This charger is built to charge Li-ion cells only. The charger has a fast charge mode that tapers to "trickle" mode when the cells are completely charged.

This is not the standard Li-ion charger that I have sold at CPF. This charger also has a discharge button to "exercise" your cells. Push the button and it starts a controlled battery/batteries discharge then automatically starts recharging at fast mode. Then the charger goes to "trickle" mode. The discharge cycle can be cancelled with another push of the button. After a full charge you can leave the cells on indefinitely. The charger also has a built in reverse cell protection and a fuse to protect it. The battery LCD indicator tells you the cells status-you'll know the amount of power in the cell when you put it on the charger and when the battery/batteries are yummy-ready to feed into the MicroMag or any other single AA light.

Mailing will be USPS Priority and insured shipping.

For sale for $165. First "I'll take it!" on this thread and a quick PM to me owns this pretty beast. I take PayPal payment and the slower "snail" mail too.

If you act within the next 10 minutes I will throw in FOR FREE a high tech AA dummy cell. The modern marvel is made of the highest quality materials for a lifetime of use. With this dummy cell and a single 14500 Li-ion cell battery you can experiment with your favorite 2AA lights. Operators are standing by.

micromag_smd_kit_picture.jpg

micromag_smd_kit_beamshot.jpg

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS MicroMag AA Premium +14500 charger & cells

I can't believe the finest quality workmanship of the single AA MicroMag, the rare color, the Lambda crafted SMD+ 500 mAh Pill, the homemade rare dual 14500 Li-ion HOME charger with battery status indicator, two extra capacity 850mAh rechargeable cells and the bonus dummy cell has not been sold…boy, I've been watching too much Infomercials…haven't I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I either caught everybody between paychecks or could the price be too high?

OK, here is what I'm going to do. I'm taking the fancy dummy cell out of the sale and dropping the price $5 to $160 with mailing included.

I'm curious to see what this package is worth so each night approximately 6pm (PST) I'm lowering the price of the package another $5 until the rare light finds a home or goes into a negative dollar amount. So just keep watching each night as the price of this package drops to $0 then the package deal goes to Ebaby to sell.

Oh, I'm soooo evil. BWAHAHAHA.

Price of the package is now $160 with priority and insured mailing.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll vouch for the quality of the machine work on these lights, ive got one, it's not a premium, it just has stock internals but definately makes the mag worth carrying, especially THIS setup /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast

Haveblue is top notch when it comes to purchasing something from him too. Do not worry about anything, he is honest and will treat you right. And like Hallis stated, his stuff is quality made. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just wish I could afford it, but I'm between paychecks and I'm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif - damn him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

My..MY! Has it been twenty-four hours already? It is almost time to ratchet the package down another $5. Here is an email quote I just got in today from another package I sold, "Got the light today. Wow is it bright! I can't believe the power in this little light!"

Here it goes...CLICK!

$155 now gets the package of a unique color MicroMag with a Lambda made SMD+ 500mAh electronics and Lux III emitter, 2-14500 rechargeable cells, home Li-ion dual charger with LCD battery status indicator. Priority and insured shipping included.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice color.. why hasn't this found a home yet?

free /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I could afford it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

What're y'all waiting for?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

MrMom

Enlightened

Blue-

If someone doesn't beat me to it at this level, I'll take it at the next click for $150

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mr. Mom - why not pay an extra $5? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It's worth it... and very shiny. Now if only I had the $$$...

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

And we ratchet down another $5 notch to...

For sale...

$150

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

SHOOT...I got so involved watching "For a Few Dollars More" on AMC I almost for this daily $5 drop. Thank goodness for TV in the computer-I won't miss a single spaghetti western scene on the TV.

Price drop...NOW...light is selling for $145 with shipping.

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

Come on, MrMom or anyone, buy it already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent...

PJD

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

I thought this was sold yesterday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MrMom

Enlightened

OOPS!

Wasn't on this thread yesterday & sent the Paypal before reading it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe you can use that as a prepayment on the next MicroMag?

Besides, the title's said 'Sold' since last night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif