• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux 3x123 Battery Tube - SOLD

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive got a McLux 3x123 battery tube in perfect condition, has a brand new tail o-ring installed. It does not have a pocket clip. Going with Li-ion and won't be needing 13 volts in a McLux at this time. Price is $50 shipped CONUS. PayPal only, will accept CC if buyer picks up fees.

Edit: Don says the McLux packs will work with Aleph heads

Shane

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McLux 3x123 Battery Tube

[ QUOTE ]
Hallis said:
*bump* nobody interested?

[/ QUOTE ]
Just curious! You refer to it as a McLux 3x123! There were some 3sx123 made by McLux or McLux name?

You can get a balrog 2x123 for $25 and a 4x123 for $31. Why is this one worth more? Just wondering.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McLux 3x123 Battery Tube

Because it comes with the switch assembly, And it is a McLux 3x123 battery tube, I happen to like the design better than the Aleph and Balrog ones because im not a fan of knurling.

But thanks for crapping in my thread though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McLux 3x123 Battery Tube - PRICE DROP

This is a very good price for a sure-to-become collectors item. I don't see them for sale at The Sandwich Shoppe anymore.

Any head that can be screwed onto any SF "E" series body can be screwed onto this body. Of course, you have to make certain the head handles 9v (3x123). So, any of the appropriate Alephs, PR, PR-T, KL4... etc.

It's a very robust, sleek and handsome body and is a genuine CPF classic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I've bought several items from Hallis and recommend him.
Britt

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pm sent to Blackbyrd with paypal info.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment received, it will go out tomarrow morning