CMG/Gerber Sonic clip?

saber

Newly Enlightened
Greetings,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Does anyone have any suggestion for a pocket clip to use with the Sonic similar to those on the Ultras? I looked at all my pens at home and couldn't find one that worked. I tend to prefer clips to lanyards.

As way of introduction, I'm only a flashoholic in training with a modest collection including a SF 6P, Inova X5-HA and X1, SL TT 2L, CMG Ultra-G and Sonic, and the obligatory Dorcy AAA. I'm afraid that the number of new light purchases will be directly proportional to the amount of time spent on this forum!

Thanks for your help.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't help you with the clip, but I'd like to be the first to welcome you. Sounds like you have a decent collection going there too.

HesNot

Enlightened
Saber - I've never seen/heard of a good clip for the sonic - if you can find an old Arc AAA clip you might be able to make it work.

And by the way, a flashaholic in training is one with nothing but the Mag lights you had before finding this place. I'd say with that collection you're already well past the point of being cured!!!! Just get ready for this - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

saber

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the welcomes. I think my best bet is to just keep my eyes open. I used to have a 2AAA Mag with a clip, but it went AWOL on a hunting trip. I think that clip would have worked. I currently EDC the X1, but I would like to switch to a small brigher light like the T1 or QIII. However, it's still nice to have a not-so-bright light clipped to the pocket for reading in the dark.

HesNot, I'm afaid you may be correct. I'm just in denial.