DILDO LED FLASHLIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzlechest

Enlightened
Have you checked out the new dildo LED torch from surefire. It is model LRT-12". Not only is it super bright but it has a huge girth! I can't wait to add it to my collection! Due out 02/05!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gifi guess what ever floats ya boat

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
boy,,, you knew that would get plenty of view's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifVDG

C

Cosmic Superchunk

[ QUOTE ]
sizzlechest said:
Have you checked out the new dildo LED torch from surefire. It is model LRT-12". Not only is it super bright but it has a huge girth! I can't wait to add it to my collection! Due out 02/05!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Alrighty then. That was quite an introduction (it being your first post and all). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Your peculiar fetish aside, I assume you're not a troll and are genuinley enthused by flashlights? Nah! I think you're just a troll. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

C

Cosmic Superchunk

Poor taste man, very poor taste. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

ODatsBright

Newly Enlightened
Lock thread, delete post and ban member I say. The idea is likely already been done or will be done, but I highly doubt it will be from Surefire!

Just my 2¢

Size15's

Flashaholic
If you feel the need to complain about anybody on CPF please direct your complaints using email or PM to CPF Staff (giving if possible links to posts & threads are of issue).

Respectfully,

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts