LH - HA-III ANY UPDATES

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
The HA3 bodies are at the laser engravers now and receiving their logos, serial numbers, and "Made In Hawaii"(!) inscriptions.

I hope to have them done soon (and in fact was anticipating a call as early as tomorrow) after which they will be shipped to me for the actual build process.

Then with the help of the now-vaunted HAT Platoon we hope to pull off another one-day completion miracle as with the bare aluminum LionHearts (although this batch is 50% larger, so mebbe not) after which they would begin shipping out immediately, in order of earliest payment dates.

So there you have it, my best guesstimate...

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I got in on the action so very late, so I'm not even going to think about it until most everyone else gets theirs.

EDIT - I didn't think that the bare-Al batch was so large. Perhaps I'm not in for such long wait after all.

acusifu

Enlightened
I was off the forum and paid for mine late too. I could not help myself, need another light.

Radiant

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
idleprocess said:
I'm not even going to think about it until most everyone else gets theirs.

EDIT

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation for non flashaholics: "I will be checking this thread a dozen times per day. When the first HAIII pictures are posted I will be so overcome with anticipation that I will have a seizure."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
UPDATE 11-19-04:

Got off the phone with the shop vendor today, and they told me that late yesterday the laser engravers called to clarify if "HAWAII" was to be in all caps since they were originally told to set it up as "Made In USA". Of course they were now told to make it "Hawaii" to match the lettercase convention of the other two words. This is supposed to be the last inscription (after the logo and number serializing), so it shouldn't be too long now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif