Need a holster for a souped-up LED Lenser V2...

OddOne

Enlightened
I did a preview article on LED Lenser's upcoming V2 3-watt dual-CR123 flashlight (Link) and one of the things I noted that the light needed was a decent carry case. The one it came with was pretty close to useless (the light would fall out, it rode too high on the belt to ride next to other belt-mounted goods, and both hands were required to resheath the light) so I need to find a replacement.

Any suggestions for a replacement? (A link would be wonderful, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

oO

OddOne

Enlightened
Re: Need a holster for a souped-up LED Lenser V2..

I had problems with mine - didn't hold the light well (it fell out), held the light too high on the belt (interfered with my other belt-carried goods), and wasn't durable enough for regular use (stitching started to unravel after about a week).

I'd say maybe I got a bad holster, but my brother bought a V2 tactical 1-watter and its holster had the same issues - its belt loop tore off after two weeks and he lost the light once from it falling out of the holster.

oO

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Need a holster for a souped-up LED Lenser V2..

Oh.. I am too fat to wear those things on belts. My gut and sides flop over the sides of my pants. I just use the case to help protect the lens and bulbs and attach them to the sides of my wheelchair frame.