KL1 out in the market ?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I just checked out the surefire board and a guy posted a website adress for a retailer that lists surefire LED conversions. Check it out www.sableco.net

David

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I heard they're still in a prototype stage - but then again, what do I know about Surefire products.
x.gif

I too saw that message on the Surefire BBS. I've seen a couple more messages that had similar links for these products, just not the same web merchant.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Sable are saying about 4 weeks until they expect to get some.

The prices appear to be very reasonable. I was scared that they maybe double that!

Al

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep; just got confirmation back from: www.sableco.net and they do take preorders for Surefire LED products which are supposed to be delivered in 4 weeks. I hope it does not mean Surefire weeks.
David

Azreal911

Enlightened
if someone gets the ones the conversion kit for the g2, p2? can they post some pics up there and do a review for it? I'm very interested in changing my g2 for long runtime. i just love the casing it's very well built.

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast
With e1e + KL1, it costs less than $100 and comes with incandescent lamp, LS, pyrex lens, tailswitch ... etc. I'll get a couple of them:) I wish it would be as bright as Badboy.

Alan