• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wanted: Mint VIP***FOUND***

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: Wanted: Mint VIP with Bulk Head & Accessories

Wow! A very rare "reverse trade"!!! SUCH a deal - especially with over 300 VIPs out there and only 75 Aluminum LionHearts...(this ridiculously low number will be self-explained all that much more clearly in the coming weeks)...

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow this is tempting... Don't know if I can part with my VIP yet though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Starlight

Enlightened

Matt,
I have the VIP you want. PM or e-mail me.
Harry

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention - CUT-OFF!!! to anyone who dares trade though!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Matt_USAF

Newly Enlightened

BUSTED!!! I was hoping Mr. Bulk would skip over this one... I knew I would get a rise out of him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

But since I have my serial #'d Lion Heart coming soon, I could use this as trade bait to get ANOTHER one of your products that I missed out on!

This is definitely a trade down, but I want like what the VIP (and accessories) have to offer.

I know, I know, but at least I am wanting to trade it for another one of your flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Thanks,

Matt

Matt_USAF

Newly Enlightened

PM sent Harry.

Thanks,

Matt

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

"Uh trade down"? Wha Ah nevah...! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Good going, Matt, the VIP is far from being obsolete. My VIP (and I ordered every accessory, 'cept the pocket clip, I never use them) is the most versatile light I have and my preference for the deep weeds as well as tooling around urbania and suburbia.

The soon to be shipping Big BulkHeads will give me atleast the throw of my Aleph 3 and I'm betting they'll throw more.

That was very nice of the gentleman from Florida, Harry, to work a trade with you. I get a kick out of seeing trades like this where both parties are equally profited.

By the way, I traded an extra VIP with all the accessories for my nekkid aluminum LH FT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh, Matt... NOW you want to trade...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I would have taken the LH off your hands.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
You will be getting a great light in the VIP.

Curtis