Watercolors light info req:

YellowRoses

Newly Enlightened
I bought a watercolors light without any docs.

Would someone kindly post the basic button
functions, or a link, or a scan of the instruction
book for this light?

Thanks!

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Watercolors uses both "short" and "long" button activations. For example, a "long on" starts the unit in it's first pattern. A "short on" starts it in the pattern that was last running (when you turned it off).

"Long press" on pattern button moves to next pattern (there's 11 total). "Short press" on pattern button changes the "variation" of the pattern. Some patterns have up to 21 variations.

You can switch from "sound" to "pattern" back and forth by pressing either button.

The speed button can be used on any pattern selected and only increments using "short presses".

That should get you started. The instructions are very fine print on a 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper that I doubt that I could get a good scan of (on the cheesey scanner at work).

If you get to really having trouble or want the full instruction set - email me. I can make a photo copy. If you do, please put "Watercolors Light" in the subject so I'll know it's not SPAM and delete it..

You're going to enjoy this light.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Slick, kinda reminds me how many variations you can actually get from things like the CK Lightwand-with just it's SINGLE button.
cool.gif

YellowRoses

Newly Enlightened
Slick,
Thanks, I think that will work fine.
I appreciate that...
Yes, it is a fun light,
even the wife likes it!