New SureFire X200D00???

double_r76

Newly Enlightened
I hate it when I stumble on to stuff like this... Al, maybe you can help with a little inside info, please? Oh, and specs/pics would be great!

From the surefire.com.hk pricelist right below the X200A:
X200D00 TAC LT, UNIV., INLINE COMPACT MSRP(USD)= 333.33

Thanks in advance!
-Randy

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Looks like the long-awaited pressure switch option on an X200? But Al will know for sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm hoping for the X200B to come out soon--same as X200A, but with a Lux5.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I don't know for certain, but it's likely to be this:
DSC02913.JPG

The "rumor" mill is that the X200B is not quite the same as the X200A in form. I can't comment on that.

Al

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Thanks Al! Ooh, can't wait. I have two X200As and one of McGizmo's legendary X200 mod. Must save for an X200B. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

sbebenelli

Enlightened
Al, with the switch you show a person would have to have a finger under the triger guard? Not sure how that would work.

double_r76

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Al, I knew you would probably come through with something! Personally, I was hoping for a tape-switch varient... maybe one day.

-Randy

Size15's

Flashaholic
I believe it is for the second hand to grip around the gun hand and push up against the switch against the underside of the trigger guard.

The "DEV GRP" switch is different in that it rests flat against the front of the grip and it activated by squeezing the gun hand's 2nd finger whilst it is gripping the handgun.

I don't think the switch in the photo I've posted is intend to be "bent" so it works like the "DEV GRP" switch I've seen. But then I've never seen the light in my photo above attached to a handgun...

Al