The Movie, National Treasure

PhantomZ

Enlightened
i went to the theater today and watched the movie, National Treasure. if anyone is interestes to know, they used a few SureFire M6 in the begining of the movie. there was another light used during the movie but i couldnt see it clearly.
i give this movie 8 out of 10. knocked of 1 point because they should have used more flashlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and another point off because................. well i dont want to ruin a part of the movie. maybe those of you who watched it can tell me at what point of the movie i took a point off, lol. maybe a pm would be better to not spoil it for others~ enjoy the movie for those who are going to watch it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

was_jlh

Enlightened
Saw it yesterday, don't forget the green laser and UV light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I wasn't crazy about the movie, but if you belong to a certain organization, you will like it.

HistoryChannel

Enlightened
I heard it was a flop so I didn't go see it. With some M6's in there I might change my mind!

I wonder how they choose what flashlights to use in a movie.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Earlier today I checked Ebert's page. He rates the movie a C+. It looks like the plot is lacking. But I have already made plans to see it. And, if it has an M6, that's reason enough to go.

Paul

d'mo

Enlightened
I enjoyed it and don't care what the critics say!

Yup, lots of M6s, a few what looked like E2s and another with a scalloped bezel. I was amused with the silver/red bezel flashlight (from the "'70s") at the beginning of the film that cast a perfect bright, white beam. Clearly someone's mod. FWIW, There were even a few M*9s thrown in...