Who is this JS hothead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRS

Newly Enlightened
I just finished reading this post on "They're not just flashlights," and I want to know who this JS hothead is? I mean, really, the nerve of this guy to wrote an elgant and eloquent post using metaphorical and poetic language to talk about all of our favorite obsessions! And then to demand that his person and character be respected during subsequent exchanges!?!

I think we should kick him off the boards and burn him in effigy - or anywhere else we can find! Who is with me?

-JRS

Starlight

Enlightened
js is the one who is graciously going to turn our Surefire M6's into rechargeable M6's. Therefore, there will no kicking off, burning, or any other form of violent behavior directed towards this talented and gifted man. (You might think I was on the list for one of his mods and you would be correct.)

udaman

Banned
Yah, I know what you mean. Being a inbred, moron of a hillbilly, posing as a post modern city slicking, la la land metrosexual; my brain hurts when I try to read that drivel js (lower case letters) posts ad nauseam ;-).

When I'm not listening to Coldplay's 'Clocks'...umm, thinking of JA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif, I'm listening to the song before on the 'Rush of Blood to the Head' album 'The Scientist', which kind of reminds me of this hotheaded js character; while I'm waiting for the work of a mad man to arrive--hal-la lew yah, I'm a born again sinner, I have seen 'the light' and its a hellaciously bright--- 'JA Special' , woohoo!

" All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom."

Yeah, did js say that the crock of girlie-mon BS?

Umm, no; some other moron who can't think for himself said that. But then again, js and Einstein occasionally redeem themselves with more logical thought patterns /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

supes

Enlightened
I second Starlight's post. His a smart guy. I want a rechargeable M6. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
JWS -

and the purpose for this thread, your first post, is to... ?

It might be good to take a quick peek at the rules. Here's one loosely translated. The spirit of the rules is as important as all of the rules.

If your post is meant to be humorous then maybe throw a smilee face in there somewhere.

- John Stossel

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not that I ever needed any prompting to post... I'll bet that JWS, in his first post, was attempting to "break the ice" with humor. That's just a guess, though. Sometimes when I hope to write with levity, I wind up, unintentionally, offending someone.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
jayflash -

I find your post to be inane, irrelevant, obtuse and arrogant all at the same time. Don't you have something more important to do with your time, like laundry? BRB. I had to go unload the socks before they either establish intimate relationships or escape.

I see your point and I'll bet you are right. Heck, sometimes I don't get my own jokes.

"break the ice" Heh heh. Good one.

JWS -

Welcome to CandlePowerForums.

Status
Not open for further replies.