• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3.7v AA li-ion recharger ?

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
A home charger or a car charger? I assume you mean 14500 li-ion cells. I'm making a couple now and they should be done tonight. It charges 14500 cells (AA-sized) will charge two cells at a time, has an LCD indicator to show the battery charge, charging status and full charge. Then the charger then goes to trickle mode.

More information HERE.

14500_charger_to_cpf.jpg

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
The low front end. The sexy sweeping curves. No, it is not a Ferrari- it is a sexy charger!

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could be 3.6, could be 3.7-volts...close enough. The charger charges one or two at a time in a parallel circuit so both cells will come out of the charger with the same voltage.

sylvestor

Newly Enlightened
Haveblue: Is it possible to bump up your charger to 3.7v ? How much do your chargers cost (including shipping to Canada) ?

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
3.6 and 3.7-volts are numbers that get hooked onto the specs of the 14500 cells. Some people say that the cells are 3.6 and others say they are 3.7.

You can see more of the 14500 (AA-sized cell) charger HERE. The mailing would be about the same to Canada.

M_R

Enlightened
Haveblue,

Can't the 14500's be charged to a maximum voltage of 4.2V, even though they're rated at 3.6 or 7 Volts?

Just curious as I'm waiting on a pair and still need to come up with a charger.

Thanks,

Matthew