Just mailed out $$$ for a EL Phazer

StainlessSteel

Enlightened
I just mailed out my money for an Elektro Lumens Tri Star Phazer. I hope I am impressed when I get it. I took everyone's advice on this one, and I REALLY hope I am not disappointed.

Now, the waiting begins. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So, did I make a good decision guys?

Stainless Steel

Brooks

Newly Enlightened
I look forward to hearing how you don't like it. I have been trying to talk myself out of ordering one, but it is hard to resist. Hopefully you will hate yours and you can talk me out of it. I really don't need another light.

cognitivefun

Enlightened
"don't need another light?" NEED? What does that have to do with anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I have one on order also. Wayne hopefully will ship it out and I can get this out of my system...I am looking forward to it.

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a TSP on order, also. I would get the QUAD but I really dont need a 'baseball bat' flashlight.

StainlessSteel

Enlightened
Brooks: I will definitely post when i get it, to let everyone know what i think.

cognitivefun: We both can play the waiting game together.

have a good one.

SS

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Baseball bat??? I thought the Quad would be a 2D flashlight with two Electrolumens V2 3AA to D adaptors. Four Luxeons III for $150. Not bad, but too pricy for me.

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
PocketBeam said:
Baseball bat??? I thought the Quad would be a 2D flashlight with two Electrolumens V2 3AA to D adaptors. Four Luxeons III for $150. Not bad, but too pricy for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. I forgot about that.