Inova XO3 for $39.66...

Chargeit

Newly Enlightened
...plus $6.12 s+h. I kinda wanted The T3 because of the clickie,but figure I can live with a twistie for a light that will be carried a lot more than used...especially at this price!
I found it at amazon.com through a company called Dynadirect.Anyone have experience with them?
Dann

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never heard of them, but that sounds like a great deal. I just ordered a T3 and paid $67. I would have gone for that deal you found, but oh well. I hope the transaction goes well!

Chargeit

Newly Enlightened
I did a some checking on Dynadirect at amazon.com.Their customer rating is 4.4 out of 5.Most of the negative ratings seem to be due to order filling mistakes i.e. wrong product shipped.
Amazon.com also provides something they call their A to z guarantee to insure you get the product described at the stated price...
I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Dann

MrBenchmark

Enlightened
That's an *excellent* deal! That's a typical price for a T1 / XO. You will really like the XO3! After working with mine for a bit, I've found I can turn it on and off quite easily one-handed.

Chargeit

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE:
Received the light today...the WRONG light!
They sent a T1...GGGRRR!
The return process has begun.I'll update when I have more info.
I hope this doesn't end up in JEERS!

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hrmm... what did they do to fix your problems Chargeit and Deanster?

I'd consider picking one up for that price. I keep looking for a T3 or XO3 on ebay for under $40.

Chargeit

Newly Enlightened
I emailed them regarding the problem.Received standard form type email stating I had received the correct item and if I wanted to return it I could... at MY cost...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH.
I then emailed them a copy of the order with all of the info; INOVA XO3...$39.66+$6.12 S+H.
That was 2 days ago..nothing back yet!

Lars,The contact person is Rosa Sugars 887-438-3962 (toll free) or dynashops.com

This may help speed up the process (or not!).

Good Luck! Dann