okay, let's have the show of hands here....

Paper in my Sandwich?

• A: I hate it and Gerber can just burn in hell and die

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B: eh, who cares? it works and still cheap...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: okay, let\'s have the show of hands here....

How about a simple, I don't like it. I would rather not wish people to die. It should be smaller.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast

i don't THINK I like it as well judging by the pictures, but I haven't actually held it. It's quite possible that it's an improvement. Has anyone actually used and carried the new one for a while and can give us some useful comments?

gorlank

Enlightened

I only have the County Comm Ultra G version. I have yet to hold the Gerber version in hand though I did see them in the package in Campmor. If they retain the same led quality and runtime, don't see how cosmetic differences would downgrade the light too much.

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't comment on the new style as I only have the Ultra-G from Countycomm, actually I just got another one. The reason I got another one is that I like it, nice, simple, not too big and it works.

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

Option "C. I don't like it anyway near as much as the original Infinity Ultra or Ultra-G, but it is still useful to many people."

I actually really like the Trio version (2 AA, 3 LED). Fairly compact and bright and runs a very long time. I have one with white LEDs and just ordered one with red.

Niteowl

Enlightened

I prefer the asthetic simpicity of the original. Not keen on the end of domestic manufacture either. I have no desire to aquire the new version. I'll get a third Ultra-G instead.

Mark

Latest posts