• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: McGizmo Built PR-T (HA-Nat)!!! *SOLD*

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

I hate to do this, but I have to put up my beloved McGizmo PR-T head in HA-Nat for sale only because I need to fund another build project. Anyway the PR-T is in perfect condition and only has less than two sets of batteries through it. Never carried, and only used to walk around the house at night.

The TX1K is being driven by DownBoy917 and is very bright and white. It has a custom aluminum reflector and mineral glass lens. It has great throw with a bright tight hotspot, with plenty of useable sidespill.

The head has also been modified with custom toxic green glow paint around the emitter. Very nice touch if I do say so myself. The glow paint used has a brightness rating of 25914, that the manufacture claims will glow for 12+ hours. I think that's a bit overstated. Initially, it stays very very bright for about 1/2 hour and then drops off to a slight glow for many more hours. I'd say that in a dark room with your eyes aclimated, you can see the faint green glow for hours. I used the light on my nightstand and the glow was very useful for finding the light in the middle of the night.

Finnally, keep in mind that the head is not meant to run on the 3 volt body, rather 6-12 volts.

ASKING $105 dollars, shipped CONUS. International orders, please add $5 dollars.

<font color="blue"> Paypal only please. </font>

Thanks for looking and please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: McGizmo Built PR-T (HA-Nat)!!! *$ Reduced*

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: McGizmo Built PR-T (HA-Nat)!!! *$ Reduced*

Can't believe there's no takers? This is a really nice head guys. How about $105?

Penguin

Enlightened
Re: F/S: McGizmo Built PR-T (HA-Nat)!!! *$ Reduc

I have the same set-up in a regular PR head. OMG.. this thing is my favorite light.. It packs a huge punch in a small package /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif