Looking for TYOJ, TYAJ or TWAJ Stars

DaMeatMan

Newly Enlightened
I was looking around the sandwich shoppe for some low vf stars for a couple of projects i'm going to be working on. However it seems the only emitters or stars they seem to have in stock are TV1J's. Now i've modded several different light's before and so far i've been pretty keen on anything in the cooler part of the spectrum or pure white. I really don't like to use anything that has any hint of yellow or green. I even have 3 TWOK's that i've used in various different mag mods, however even though they are generally viewed as the whitest bins i still tend to think they are too warm for my liking. I know i'm picky, but i just love the cooler looking tints. So i'm wondering if anyone here would be willing to part with a couple of LuxIII stars or emitters that fall into the category in the title of this thread. I really would like to find anything with the lowest possible vf for these projects J or lower. If that proves to be to difficult to find then i'll settle for K's. So if anyone here know's of a source where i could purchase a couple of these please post below, if you would be willing to part with some of your own then please PM me and we can work something out. Thanks!

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might have more luck in one of the Buy/Sell/Trade forums. PM an admin and ask them to move the thread for you.