160 gig hardrive 40 bucks after rebate

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i was talking to a freeind who works at staples he said there going to have a 160 gig hardrive 4 40 bucks after rebate for tehre after thannksgiveing sales. and now they have the easy rebate plan,just thought id pass the news

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Cool, rags, I'm running outa space for these damn digital images I got piling up everywhere.
daloosh

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
when best buy does things like that it's a loss leader to get you in the store and they only have a couple of them to sell at that price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif You have to line up as the store opens to get one.

Hopefully though, this might not be... for that price I'd love to upgrade the aging 40 gig that runs my little house server here. I'll definitely drive by.

thanks Raggie.

LightChucker

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
James S said:
when best buy does things like that it's a loss leader to get you in the store and they only have a couple of them to sell at that price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif You have to line up as the store opens to get one.

Hopefully though, this might not be... for that price I'd love to upgrade the aging 40 gig that runs my little house server here. I'll definitely drive by.

thanks Raggie.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure about that...

Just last month, I bought an 80 GB Western Digital HD from Micro Center for $30 after 2 rebates. They had a huge stack of them on display.

Chuck

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Cool, Gary, thanks for the heads up. Now, we'll be at my parents in Fla. how am I going to get that 42" plasma and Kenmore dryer back home?

daloosh

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
one problem with drives over 137gigs.... older systems may not be able to use the full capacity and/or have problems with them due to the onboard bios limitation of older ata adapters.
be sure your computer can use this drive properly before buying, or you may be taking it back quickly.