Light You'd Hate To Lose ?

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light You\'d Hate To Lose ?

Similar, but a little different than Voodoogreg's post asking what our favorite production light is. What light would you most hate to lose?

Some day I hope to own a custom light from one of our own CPF Super Modders/Builders. Any of those lights would be really upsetting to lose.

Arc's LSL represents one of one of my most used lights that would be difficult to replace. The E2e is another favorite of mine that, if lost, I like enough to buy another, but at more than the $70 I originally paid. The Arc AAA is always in my pocket but now a Peak model could satisfactorily replace it if necessary.

So until I own a super, limited production, CPF member made light, my Arc LSL would be the one I'd most hate to lose. And yours is...?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Re: Light You\'d Hate To Lose ?

id hate to lose any of my lights. many have sentmental value to me

Al_Havemann

Enlightened

My TW4 - a Surefire L4 on an E1 body - if I lose it I'd have to replace it asap. I a have dozens of lights but this one tops all contestants so far as an EDC.

Al

StEaLtH_

Enlightened

I hate to lose any of my lights ofcourse, but losing a led light (luxeon lottery) or a light that is not readily available would suck the most.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hate to lose any Surefire and Arc.

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast

My first run Firefly that I keep on my keychain. Low dome emitter with the NX05 makes the beam PERFECT for up close use and in buildings. Battery tube is designed better for keychain useage than the second run. Only thing I updated was the 'slug', from the copper to aluminum one. Really aren't that many FF's out there and it would be hard to replace this same exact config, especially since most owners love theirs.

Mark

RonnieBarlow

Enlightened

I don't have any gee-whiz customs or $10,000 lights like some on the CPF, but that doesn't mean I'd relish losing any of mine.

I'd hate to lose any of my lights, period.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

I don't have anything Super Wiz Bang.

Best stuff, KL3 Chop'd, XM3 (another coming) perhaps my SNII.

That said, the Minim*g that holds the Lambda 3W pill would KILL me to lose... simply because it would take FOREVER to get another Lambda Pill. It is simply the best EDC item I have ever seen so far!!!

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, PBJS, losing the Lambda would be a bitter pill to swallow. After reading how much you've liked the TT-2L, I finally ordered one through BrightGuy. So, of course, I can blame my latest purchase on you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I hope it doesn't get lost in the mail.

STEVENT6

Enlightened

I don't have any really expensive lights but as others said I'd hate to lose any. About a 18 mnths ago I lost an Impact 2 loaded with rechargeable batteries and over the years two knives luckily they were cheaper than the light. I worry much more about losing a gun, wallet and maybe cell phone.

Zigzago

Enlightened

I EDC a 1AA mini-minimag with a Madmax Lite inside. It's great, but it keeps slipping out of the pockets of the Dockers-style pants I wear to work. Last month I thought I'd lost it and was kicking myself for days because I can't afford to replace it. When it turned up later in my wife's car, it was just like Christmas.

Now I have an order coming from Berkeley Point so I can make a proper tether that will keep this from happening again.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast

My Arc LS grey kit. Don't think I'd be able to find anything as short & bright with comparable run time if I lost it.

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast

SF L2 with the PK crown is without doubt the most valuable and the most irreplacable light I own. Due to that, it doesn't venture out all that often.

Of my EDC lights though, silly though it sounds, the 4LED 2AA Dorcy would be sorely missed. For some totally unknown reason I've got really attatched to that thing!

The Arc though, that's also irreplacable. Still stays on my keyring though. It's too handy not to carry.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

They are all to freaking expensive and I don't want to lose ANY!.

Curtis

chrisse242

Enlightened

UHH, bad time for this topic. I actually lost one of my lights yesterday. My first really successful mod, the wolflight. (Stock 3aaa 3x 5mm Led, now lux3 with ims so17xa). Had it attached to my bike and forgot to take it of in the morning. When I came back, someone had stolen it. It wasn't worth too much, but meant a lot to me since it was "selfmade". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Chrisse