has anyone seen roth?

B@rt

Flashaholic
I've seen him on chat yesterday, he's fine, just busy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Hes been around, he pops in chat every so often.

I think he basically works and sleeps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
I can't go in chat as often as I would, so I am happy to hear that "need fude" goes well. He works and sleeps, nice for him.... I only sleep since two month /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i've been seeing him less and less /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

yea, i'm still around, just not as often as i would like to be or should be. it's nice to know people still care /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

how is everyone else doing? i miss you guys too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif (well, except for ticey)

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hey Roth, old fart ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You are neglecting us!
So much work going on? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
bernie

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey roth... chat just isn't the same without you maiming people with strange vegetables. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Don't let life get too busy that you forget to kick back and have some fun every now and then.

-Mike