LionHeart HA3 Now Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
UPDATE 12-20-04:

As of today ALL LionHearts have been shipped. However, due to my legendary accounting skillz please notify me if you do not receive your light in a timely manner.

And now...VACATION!!!

UPDATE 12-11-04:

The Pila 150As are here! (MOST of them!) I say "most" because the subsequent order for 200 additional batteries I submitted prior would have been enough to fill all orders at the time plus a nice cushion to cover even more buyers, but little did I realize I would be totally sold out, so another smaller batch of batteries were ordered and they should be here early this coming week. As it is I have enough to pack all orders up through mid-October and of course it will take a few days to get everything sorted and sealed, labels printed, and the completed boxes physically dispatched to the carrier. And this should coincide nicely with the arrival of the FINAL small batch of batteries which I will then pack and send out.

And then...VACATION (I say again, except with MUCH more emphasis this time)!

Diligently working, diligently working, all by my lonesome - until tomorrow that is(!) - and after just a few hours, voilá:

10-Done.jpg

Took a short break by chewin' on a little Kodiak followed by some Cope washed down with Coke and then back to the grind, and after a few More hours:

20-Done.jpg

At this rate it looks entirely possible that all HA3 LionHearts will be built by the end of the week and shipping at the same time.

One thing though - the parts came all screwed together into whole bodies and each body was then carefully wrapped in paper, so I decided that rather than searching out individual serial numbers (aside from the CNC shop owner's No. 301 which was wrapped differently and placed right at the top of the box), plus the fact that assembly speed was going so swimmingly anyway (and just by myself at that), that I just unwrapped'em as they came up out of the box and built'em in that order since it likely will not make any difference in delivery dates once all is said and done.

In fact, it appears that the sorting out of each individual order (one battery, two batteries, battery and charger, light alone, new destination address requests, matching CPF handles to real names to specific serial numbers, etc.) will become the real time-taker anyway.

Have patience dear friends, 'cause - we be rollin'!

cy

Flashaholic
cooool...

looks like I may get my lionheart before Xmas.

javafool

Enlightened
Those really look sharp! I was holding off getting too excited about this flashlight cause I have a LH and a SBP and maybe a couple of other lights to get me by BUT, the excitment is hittin' me now
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif.

Thanks Charley, and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kewlpics.gif

Terry

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Handsome rascals, aren't they? Very nice uniformity of the anodizing.

Hey, I see your proto that you drilled a hole into!

Fellahs, can't ya just picture Charlie sitting their humming away while he's assembling these? He's happy as a clam. I think that's the big reason his lights make me feel good. He puts his whole heart into it and builds each one like he'd want his built.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif won't be long now, Raggie, pass the popcorn please.

Matt_USAF

Newly Enlightened
Yippeee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ...Christmas is coming early this year!

I gotta quit telling my wife I got all of these lights in a trade; she is going to get suspicious!

Matt

MikeF

Enlightened
CHARLIE, You are the BEST!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

rdf

Newly Enlightened
Yar-HOO! Charlie, they look even better than I expected, and that's saying a lot. Thank you for another fantastic light. Guess I should go count exactly how many Bulkprojects are currently domiciled here .... Looking at the decreasing size makes me wonder how big MR Fusion will be ... heh heh.

Thanks for all the effort you put into these projects, and thanks to the HAT for their work.

Russ

red_robby

Enlightened
WoW, those look really nice, the finish looks perfect.
the wait is almost over /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet - the anodizing not only matches between bezel and battery tube, but they match between FLASHLIGHTS. Almost a perfect match in every one of the above photos. You definitely have to use those guys again.

Charlie, you're the best. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

inboost

Newly Enlightened
Wahoo Charlie! Awesome! I'm excited (can you tell?)!

That beautiful HA3 LH is replacing my Li-Ion powered Opalec Surefire 6 for EDC. I can't even begin to imagine how much of a difference there will be! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Robban

Enlightened
Alright, who's gonna buy me one? C'mon now, don't be shy. I'll PM you my adress right away. Anyone? Hey you in the back, how about you? You look like you have money to burn. No?

Someone?

Anyone?

Please?

please..?

Status
Not open for further replies.