Best supplier for UKE Light Cannons is...?

lightuser

Newly Enlightened
Who is the best supplier for UKE Light Cannons (in terms of either price or availability)? I'm shopping for one, any recent buyers out there?

Glow Bug

Enlightened
I bought one last week from
www.brightguy.com
It was about $175.00 Very fast shipping and I love it.
smile.gif

Dizney

Newly Enlightened
I also highly recommend Brightguy for their competitive prices and fantastic customer service. I bought three Light Cannons from them about a month ago and was very pleased with their service.

When you decide to purchase your Light Cannon, I recommend buying the optional lantern style handle($3.50) if you plan to use it on land. In a dark environment, with the standard pistol grip it looks an awful lot like a gun when the light is off.......especially from a side profile.

lightuser

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, Gents, I am steering heavily the Brightguy direction (if they still have any!)...and land use it will be, so I'll have to get the lantern handle; I don't want to be mistaken for something I'm not. Case in point the local LEO stopped me walking with my flashlight the other morning and said, "and I quote": "boy, I'm ohnna tell you wun thing; 'an this is fer yer ohn good ohnly; if sumbuddy thanks yer wunna them uh, Al Kida felluhs, yur 'gonna be in deep sh$#t... an' I'm the wun who toll 'ya so." I think you get the point...

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would recommend VER sales in Burbank, CA.
They will be happy to order it for 165 (includes both handles) if you don't mind waiting a few extra days... let them know that you are from Candle Power Forums.... ask for Jenny or Dianne