• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD. Thanks everyone!

Catman10

Enlightened
All lights are sold. Thanks to everyone. Please feel free to claim as a tuition donation on your taxes!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

To my dismay, the university is actually asking that I pay for my classes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif I have found myself forced to sell some of my most valued lights in order to help pay my ridiculous tuition costs. The following are available:

1. SOLD D'mo modded Luxeon Arc with Jets22 N Cell Body in polished aluminum. I don't think that there are too many of these out there. It is the same as the one seen here: here
It is a nice little light and has a cool green afterglow.
$100 - Reduced to $94 and again to $89 which will have to be my final reduction.

2. SOLD Katokichi CR2 - 2 Stage
Seen here next to a LB Micra with twisty. Very nice, very small light.
compishi.jpg

TYOJ LuxIII, Fraen, 2 stage switch, some very light wear about a 9-9.5/10 condition.
$263

3. SOLD Longbow PR head with McR27 and McCapsule with Nexgen1000 and TXOK LE. McGizmo built, perfect condition. I would like to sell these two together.
LBPR.jpg

$115 - Reduced to $108

4. SOLD Jets22 Cutom CR2 Silverbird w/ Hanger
J22.jpg

Excellent condition, LUX 3, 2 stage with Fraen optic that you can take out for flood mode.
$180

All prices include shipping to US or Canada via regular airmail. Insurance or other international will be extra, but only if it costs me more to ship and only the extra amount. Please add 3% for CC paypal.
I am also requesting that whoever buys these lights will offer to resell them to me, if they choose to sell them at a later date. I am very fond of them and would not be selling them if I didn't have to. The deal is not contingent upon this, but simply a request.
Thanks for looking and feel free to email me with any questions. I will do my best to answer them.
"I'll take it" posted here will get precedence.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tuition Sale

I`ll take No. 2....the Katokichi CR2.

Please send a PM to me with your PP info.

Thanks!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened

I would be really interested in the Longbow light engine only. I have a pr head already. Let me know.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can't really tell from the picture but I'll take #3 if it's HA-natural.
If it's black I'll pass.
Thanks

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast

#3 is still available.
Sorry
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened

Glad to see you're not blowing all the proceeds on tuition! Would be such a waste to spend it all on education when collector lights are available. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Catman10

Enlightened

I had already counted the Lionheart money as spent when figuring out my costs. Perhaps if they offered an introduction to flashlight collecting and modding, my money would be better served.

Hookd_On_Photons

Enlightened

PM sent for questions re: Jets22/d'mo N-cell

Edited: Reply received. I'll pass on this. Still available!

Catman10

Enlightened

Bump for the day. I'm surprised that this light is still available, but it is... Feel free to PM with any questions or for more pics.
Thanks