Woo Hoo! IF you smell something stinky... its ME!

How important is the Momentary ON feature of a non-tactical flashlight?

• Refuse the $122.50 on ebay rules and get killed by Juan Valdez's bad relatives.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take the money and the kilo of Columbian and FAGETABOUTIT!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DaGunn

Newly Enlightened
Cause I am the poop! Just sold an ARC AAA standard on ebay for $ 122.50. The downside is that the winning bid is from someone from Bogota Columbia, he does not have PayPal, and my auction stated US addresses only. Now what?!? Should I get one of them watch-strangling thingees or just accept a kilo of reefer instead? Any helpful responses, appreciated.
Thank you.
Dave

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Woo Hoo! It you smell something stinky... its me!

I would suck it up and send it to him. If he pays you that should be more than enough to cover shipping charges to him.

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd see if the second place bidder is still interested in it, but I'll bet you anything he's not.

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've had a similar problem a couple times...just require some ridiculous extra handling charge, and if they agree, you've got extra beer money! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cy

Flashaholic
Re: Woo Hoo! It you smell something stinky... its

whewwww.. $122 for a std ARC AAA.

looks like Xmas present seeking is started..

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast

i reckon ya hsould do what BatteryCharger suggested /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

neg

Draco_Americanus

Enlightened

out of countery shipping is not horibly expensive so I would charge him the acual shipping charges and wait untill you get cash in paw before shipping the light.

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast

what draco said.
shipping something as small as an arc-aaa would be cheap and easy.btw most of my overseas bidders send cash in a registered letter.about as hassle free as it gets.
global priority small mailers are 5.00
the weed wont get through customs anyway:-(

d'mo

Enlightened

When this happened to me, I insisted on Western Union Bidpay and $25 additional shipping costs to cover expediting and insurance.

DaGunn

Newly Enlightened

Cash is acceptable for me. I just hope the guy doesn't hose my auction by being a non-performing buyer. Although, he only bid $2.50 more than the next highest bidder. In the immortal words of Roberto Clemente, "Merica been bery, bery good to me!"

Dave

lymph

Enlightened

This happened to me once. I had no experience shipping internationally and the person wanted me to fudge the customs form, etc. etc.

I told them that I'd ship it to them but accept zero responsibility if anything happened to it (ie it gets lost or whatever). Normally, I insure everything I ship (out of my own pocket) to avoid major headaches. This person had specific shipping instructions that prevented me from insuring the item for the full amount. So, I told them they're shouldering all the risk, they agreed, and all went well, thank goodness!

greenLED

Flashaholic

keep open communication with your buyer, lay out rules for him to send payment and limit your responsibility for (potentially) lost goods. Just 'cuz he's in Colombia doesn't mean he's rotten. You could get shammed as easily by some dude in TX. Small packages usually make it through customs without problems (at least the ones I've sent).