Someone has seen this before

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've never seen this particular product, but by the description it is probably similar to the LEDTronics FlashLED. Six LEDs, dual power capability, and not all that bright by today's standards. The LEDs are not significantly overdriven, so at least the total life of the product could be quite long if it is babied.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Brock:
I was going to say it looks sort of like the Ledtronics light, but not a perfect match.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That's the Aitek light that Chris M. was going to give a review on a couple of months ago and didn't get around to it......

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's the Aitek light that Chris M. was going to give a review on a couple of months ago and didn't get around to it......

Ohhh... :embarassed:

Sorry `bout that Doug! I did get the thing and it`s been sitting here for ages since. I completely forgot I was going to post a review here.

Give me some time to take some photos and measurements and I`ll be back later with a mini-review.

D`oh!
rolleyes.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I have run into a little bit of a problem. I can`t actually find the silly thing
rolleyes.gif

I`ll have a look some more later on when there`s time. It may turn up, it may not, I can`t actually remember seeing it for some time though I did think I knew exactly where it was. I was wrong....