Question about the relationship between e2e e2o

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
i have been doing some research online and wanted to know:
What is the real difference between the e2e and the e2o. They appear to have the same body and bezel. Is it just the lamp assembly and the clip?

If you were to get the e2o and buy the mn03 ( 60 lumens) wouldnt it just be an e2e with a longer clip?

-tom

Size15's

Flashaholic
Re: Question about the relationship between e2e e2

It depends. For clipping inside my trouser (pants) pocket the short clip has been significantly more secure for E2e & L4. However, the A2 and L2 use the long clip and these two work better with the long clip in my experience.

Steve C

Enlightened

<<...E2O with MN03...>>

I have such a combination, cornkid. The beam is indistinguishable from an E2E.

I had thought the longer clip would do better for my peculiar method of EDC, but it turns out that the short clip is just as good. I don't carry my SF's in a pocket, but it would seem the long clip would be better for that.

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast

I love my E2E. The best near-impulse buy I've ever made. The only thing I don't like is that the checkering is a bit too rough for my taste, but that is probably a minor thing.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have the E2O with a Z57 clickie and I love it. Now if I could get someone to mod the strion bulbs to run it with a Pila.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif