Broke 10,000 !!! .........

jtice

Flashaholic
........ Digital Photos !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

I realized today, that I broke 10,000 digi pics, it amazed even me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif 10,496 actually.
Yes, I am a photo nut, and take pics on every adventure, every project, etc etc.
For example, on my last hike, me and a buddy took a combined 523 photos. ..... this is after deleting the bad ones.
many of my photos can be seen on my site www.jtice.com
But I only upload certain subjects to my site, and then only the best from those.

Are any of you as much of a cam junky as I am?
How many are you sporting, have any hosted, whats your site?

hmmm, guess Ill mention what I use for my photos.

Cameras: (in order of use) Canon A10, HP 912, Canon A60, Canon S100, Canon A95
Yes I love Canon, cant say enough good things about them.

Many flashcards of various sizes, 1GB being the largest. (4GB microdrive used sometimes in the HP)
ACDSee Thumbnail/photo Editor. -- This is a GREAT program, view images, resize, rotate, adjust color/brightness, convert format, and much more, ACDSee also have GREAT compression, I leave mine on 70%, and my images are alittle over half original size, and you can NOT tell the differece.
PhotoShop, well, duh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

~John

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im waiting for next year before i get new camera i miss takieng pic,s i think next year there will be good cheap cams.

Zackerty

Enlightened
Not digital, but 35 mm transparencies and photos...
.... +-82,000! Storage is an issue, but what memories?!
Nikon F, bunch of lenses...
Nikon F2, ditto.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, probably not 10k but I think several k, maybe approaching 5k. My first digicam was a Nikon CP900 in 1998. My current digicams are the Canon DRebel and the Canon S400. I keep meaning to start a web site and post some of my pictures.

K A

Enlightened
I try to take pictures as often as possible as well. I barely have about 2k myself though. Out of all of those I only have like a few shots that I am proud of. I just have an average Olympus C-730.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might have 2,000.

Lot of cars.

Lot of landscapes.

Lot of... nevermind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
Soon I will begin building my collection by alot. I am getting a Maxpedition Fatboy soon so I will be carrying my DC with my most of the time. I will now ALWAYS get those rare shots that just seem so nice.

Cameron

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also broke 10k some months ago, actually I'm at: 10494, my digital camera (kodak dx3900) reseted to zero at 10k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Advise: double backup to CD frequently, I lost almost 1000 photos in a drive crash... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Pablo