• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** FS - MY Aleph

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys,

I have, what was, my personal Aleph and all around go to light. It was not my EDC, but the light I used when I really needed light. Like when someone's car breaks down on the side of the interstate at night. The point is that this light is not in new condition. It has been used and shows it.

There is a ding in the bezel and the clip has some scratches in it. Actually, other than that it looks to be in good shape.

It is an Aleph 1 on a 1.5X123 body with a McE2S two stage tail switch. I have two LEs for this light and you can choose which you want. The first LE is a UWAU 5W/BB500 combo. I know it's not the most bad a$$ 5W out there, but it is a 5W, it's bright, and it does put up that wall of light. The second LE is a TX1J/Wiz2-700 combo. It's nice, white and bright.

Now some pics...

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

OK, you can see the clip fasteners here. I really didn't like the way this came out. The heads of the screws are too big and they look crowded, but it does work. The clip is stainless steel and is sturdy. I also tried to capture the scratches in it, but I don't know if you can see them.

picture.JPG

Here's the ding in the bezel. I don't know where this happened, but it did. I can remember it rolling off of a lower control arm and hitting the concrete. That must have been it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

picture.JPG

And the business end with the 5W LE.

The reason that I built the LEs that I did was so that I could run either a Pila 150S or 2XCr2 and get regulation. Since I intended to run this on Pilas, I bored the body out 12/1000ths to insure a comfortable, no stick fit for my Pilas.

If you'd like a light that you can actually use and not baby, this may be for you. The price is $155 shipped with ONE of the above mentioned LEs.

If you want it, just post with an "I'll take it," and PayPal with an account transfer to [email protected] or a credit card to [email protected] and of course, I'd prefer the account transfer cause I get more money that way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for looking,

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - MY Aleph

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif Or I'd take it in a heart, especially with a U-binned LuxV.