Condo to Rent in Florida - CPF Member Special !!

fuelblender

Enlightened
Dear CPF Friends:

I haven't said anything to anybody about this until now because I wanted to wait until things were final. I just purchased a one-bedroom condo near Palm Beach in Jupiter, Florida, as an investment property. Escrow finally closed last week. I thought that we would let you all know in case anyone is interested in accommodations for an upcoming getaway to a great location. It's available for weekends or on a weekly basis. For now, I will be handling bookings until I can find an agent.

Weekends will cost about $100 for three nights and $250 for the week. These prices are low because they are for CPF friends. Prices will be a bit different for non CPF members, but we can discuss that on an individual basis.

In any case, it's a one-bedroom, high-rise unit that overlooks the ocean, nestled among lush greens, and has a lovely ocean view from every window!

Let me know if you're interested ... See photo:

Condo.jpg

theepdinker

Enlightened
That looks like redneck heaven. Any hunting opportunities with the rentals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

Theepdinker

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
But you didn't mention the on-demand cable and ethernet in every room! LOL!

Hmm, it looks like an AT-AT from that second Star Wars movie...

daloosh

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif no wheelchair ramp....

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
That's what FEMA recommended I do to my house before next hurricane season. I told them no because no one could provide me with a tall enough skirt to hide the ladders and it would be too damn hard to haul up my generators and piano.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Was that photo taken 4.3 miles West of Hardy Arkansas???
Or is somebody selling "Kits"???
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fuelblender

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
DieselDave said:
That's what FEMA recommended I do to my house before next hurricane season. I told them no because no one could provide me with a tall enough skirt to hide the ladders and it would be too damn hard to haul up my generators and piano.

[/ QUOTE ] Too funny; you should be on TV!