How to store / showcase a flashlight collection?

CQB

Enlightened
Hey!

As my own personal FL collection slowly grows, I find myself concerned with how to best...

a) store my FL's
b) showcase my FL's

I remember a past raffle where these great Flashlight Bags were auctioned off, plus a few SF lights as well if I remember correctly. These bags looked great as they had room for several different sized lights plus extra batteries, and other accessories.

Presently my FL collection gathers dust on my bookcase shelf in my bedroom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif If I have to take the dog out at night, I grab whichever FL is closest to my hands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Usually the L7 or TriStarPhazr.

Anyway, thought I'd throw this question out there. I'm sure some of you already have figured out some great ways to showcase, store, or even bring your collection with you on short trips. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Be safe.
CQB

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
if/when i get around to getting a case of some sort, i'll be looking at Pistol Cases. they generally have foam inserts that you could pick and pluck for you lights and they look pretty nice too.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
My COLLECTION of 2xAA MiniMags are kept in a custom display case made for me by a friend.

collection.jpg

The rest of my lights are kept is a soft leather bag (looks to have been designed to hold a lap-top).

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice collection of minimags! How many more colors are you looking for? How about an enron branded mag? That would be hilarious.

I store my lights on their sides so the glow polish is visible at night.