Instruments anyone??

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
The keyboard of course.... (computer typing) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
actually I used to sort of *play* my acoustic guitar but I am fairly lousy at it.

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was a fulltime musician for about 11 years. I played synth and keyboards. Also a little rhythm guitar.
Was the best time of my life and I'd go back to it but I'm having too much fun raising my daughter. She is the only thing that tops my time gigging.

jtice

Flashaholic
I play guitar, havent much lately though, too busy with other things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flute, Piccolo, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Oboe, Bassoon, Sax (soprano, alto, tenor and bass), Sousaphone, Tuba, Baritone, Trombone, drums (bass, snare, quad/quints, cymbals & set). And I can't whistle without my Fox40. .

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are my instruments. Both custom. First is the Extreme Makeover - Bass Edition.

EMBEbefore_after.sized.jpg

Next is the Fretless.

ForWarmothFront.sized.jpg

Enjoy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lymph

Enlightened
I'm a professional bassoonist. So I try and play the bassoon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, does anyone have any good "flashlight that saved the show!" stories?

I would love to be ina band with fellow flashaholics. Every musician I've known or played with always went with mini-m*gs or solitares. Only one used a PalLight which is about as exotic as it got.

rikvee

Enlightened
My favorite instrument is a Mesa Dual Rectifier guitar amp, plug any Strat with a humbucker into that and you're ready to rock!
I went fom Minimags to ARC LS's, soon to be replaced by a Katokichi Ichishiki...

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Native American Flute, hand percussion (Conga, Djembae, Bongos, assorted others), harmonica, a little keyboard, a little guitar...a little of almost anything by "ear"...oh and of course "The Radio"!

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
00376870.jpg

A American made Peavey Wolfgang. Glad I got mine before Eddie split with Peavey. They are getting more difficult to get by the day. The price of Custom shop models are going through the roof!!(They only made about 400 of them).

I've got quite a few others, but this is my favorite.

lymph

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
ACMarina said:
Lymph, are you really a professional bassoonist?? I figured I was all alone on that one. .

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. I play on an 11000 series Heckel. Have BM and MM degrees in bassoon performance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Haven't wired up the bassoon with LEDs yet, but maybe for an upcoming Christmas concert... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's awesome! Symphony, I'm guessing?? I played in some musicals and stuff back in the day, but I'd be hard-pressed to make a reed anymore. .

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I saw tht title and thought this thread was going to be a discussion of oscilloscopes (complete with a raging digital vs analog debate), DMMs, microscopes, dial calipers, and gage blocks...

Nevermind. I must be tired /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif