• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired I need ideas for cheap barrel mounts

Bright Scouter

Enlightened
I want to be able to mount something like either my C2 or M3 on a paintball gun barrel. It would be mostly as a joke, but would be used once in a while with a night game. Does anyone have any ideas for something already available? Or is there someone that could engineer one for me if I gave you barrel diamater? Thanks!

6pOriginal

Enlightened
Will one of the many gun barrel mounts work with the paintball gun? (sorry, I am not too familiar with .68cals) Something like this or this should work.
This and this should also work.

and here's mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
normal_Untitled-1%20copy.jpg

CNC Dan

Enlightened
see if you can find something in the plumbing or electrical department at Home Despot or your local hardware store.

Look for the things that are used to mount pipe and conduit to walls.
If you can find one to fit your light and barrel, you can then atach them back to back for a homemade light mount.

Bright Scouter

Enlightened
Thanks for the ideas and links. I like some of the pre built ones. But I may go to a gun shop around here and see what I can find that will work. I am guessing that the barrel diameter might be similar to some "normal" guns. If I can find something cheap that was meant for pellet guns, that might work. If not, Menards or Home Depot. If that fails, I will break down and spend the bucks. Thanksk again.