What is Going on with LEDcorp

PocketLights.com

Newly Enlightened
LEDcorp manufactures the Epieon, a Luxeon Star LED replacement for the 2, 3 and 4-Cell Maglites. Are they having business problems? I left numerous phone messages which have all been unreturned. Their voice mailbox is full. They also do not reply to e-mails. I am very concerned because I paid for an order by check which was cashed but, I have yet to receive any merchandise.

E

EchoSierraTwo

Wow! sounds like an issue. What are you courses of action on a business point of view.

turbodog

Flashaholic
try and stop payment

try to reverse the transaction through your bank

deal with these guys directly asap, while they still have the money to refund you

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
It may also be possible the company is on vacation. Tis the season. But, yes talk to your bank and keep trying to contact the company. Also send the company a formal letter and keep a copy. Try to find another number into the company. For example do they have a fax number, or does each employee have a direct number.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've heard from several people in recent memory that have had problems with LEDCORP regarding orders they have placed and not yet received.
So while I don't think this is an isolated incident, I don't believe it is malicious either. I've spoken with John Mize (the owner of LEDCORP) on the telephone at least several times, and I detected no maliciousness during our conversations.