Nifty E Bay Items

Brotherscrim

Enlightened
Originally posted by webley445:
...and this one is supposedly self-charging, shake it to build a charge???
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You seem unsure of this. The flashlight is legit, I assure you. I have one of those myself. Pretty neat, really. Not real bright mind you, but whattaya want?

www.shakelight.com

--Scrimmy

Ken M

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by webley445:
...and this one is supposedly self-charging, shake it to build a charge???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1858048643
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">There have been some discussions on this light, and others like it. In general, they are too big and dim for most purposes, and the charge doesn't last that long. But if you're ever in a situation where no batteries are available, then it becomes an obvious consideration. In that case, I'd recommend an Avexa Freelight first, unless you're also in a situation where there's no sunlight (it could happen).

DonL

Enlightened
From the eBay Shake-Light auction:
... It is about the size of a 2 D cell flashlight is water proof, unbreakable and made in the USA...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">"Unbreakable", eh?
rolleyes.gif

I work in plastics, and I can guarantee you that it can be broken...
wink.gif

And that tri-color light? I used to see stuff like that alot back in my younger and wilder days.
wink.gif
grin.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Originally posted by DonL:
that tri-color light? I used to see stuff like that alot back in my younger and wilder days.
wink.gif
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hay, me too, and there weren't even any lights turned on at the time!!!

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by MR Bulk:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by DonL:
that tri-color light? I used to see stuff like that alot back in my younger and wilder days.
wink.gif
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hay, me too, and there weren't even any lights turned on at the time!!!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">'Ya mean like with...Psillycybin mushrooms and those pretty turquoise cactus buttons?
wink.gif
grin.gif