• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LAST Red MicroMagMadMax+ has gone......

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
redmag.jpg

It goes very well if you have a red SAK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (and no, the SAK and E1e are not for sale unless you make me some incredible offer I cannot refuse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif)

The last 4M+ I have is a red one, but I discovered that I cannot switch it on and off by twisting the head, unlike the other normal MicroMagMadMax+. I fixed this by using a Kroll, and the Kroll has been specially modified so that it does not introduce extra resistance. The light operates at full brightness.

This one will go at a slightly reduced price of $110 (actually $10 less than the others, because of the cost of the Kroll). Like the others, it is built on a TX1J Luxeon 3, compatible with alkaline and NiMH, and I will include a Sanyo 2100mAH NiMH battery.

Available with choice of NX05 or reflector. I am expecting my reflectors to come in on Monday, courtesy of the slow postal service, so the lights may take a couple of days longer to ship out. I promise to get them out as fast as possible. If you want the NX05, I can ship immediately on Monday.

Paypal CC/non-CC accepted, shipping included, anywhere in the world via airmail. PM for Paypal address. Payment is required within 24 hours, if not the item goes to the next buyer.

Two black ones sold and shipped, one red sold (pending final confirmation)..

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MicroMagMadMax+ again!

Multiple PMs received and replied. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

One more red one left.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MicroMagMadMax+ again!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif come on, this lil red one needs a good home, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif