• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** FS - Another Aleph I FirePlug

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
***EDIT***
It looks like I got a good batch of TX1Js, so I built another one.

Hey guys,

I just busted open a new batch of TX1Js to see how they were and built a light using one of them. The light is an Aleph I head on a 1X123 body with a McE2S two stage tail cap with 15 ohms of resistance. The Light Engine is a NexGen667/TX1J combo.

All I can say is that the beam is WHITE. If you are into the bluish, HID type tint, this is not for you. This LED is WHITE. The light also runs in full regulation on either 1X123 or 1XR123 (JSB brand is what I tested it with).

You can choose between either the standard tail cap or the slim tail cap.

Some pics...

picture.JPG

This is the light standing next to my Benchmade 705

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

And for the obligatory beam shot, 20 feet from a white wall..
picture.JPG

I almost didn't want to sell this one, but...

The price for this light, to include the NG667/TX1J LE and Surefire 123, is $200 shipped via Priority mail. Global Priority mail is $5 extra. I can also add an EN tab and belt clip for $6.

If you want the light, just post with an "I'll take it," and send me an account transfer via PayPal to [email protected] or a credit card payment to [email protected]

I do prefer account transfers because that puts more in my pocket. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks,

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Aleph I FirePlug

Payment received and light has been shipped.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Aleph I FirePlug

Bump for another one.

Another one IS available.