Rechargeable Li-ion CR2's

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rechargeable Li-ion CR2\'s

WE NEED THEM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif A lot of people here have CR2 lights. I've converted my Doug Speck, Fire-Fly Rev.1 over to CR2's with one of Doug's FF CR2 bodies AND I LOVE IT! By the way, my FF1 was modded by our beloved "modderfanatastic" Chop and is a true micro flamethrower! I also have a micro ARC-LSHF-P "Cigar Butt" that was machined down to accept CR2's by Dan C, (Thanks Dan!). I love these lights and we now need CR2R's! I really like my 123R's from Jon, ( www.jsburlys.com ). So Jon and other cell manufacturers/distributors that visit here, are you listening? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Rechargeable Li-ion CR2\'s

Hey rdshores,
That's it! I didn't realize they were available. Only thing is I wonder if they're available in the U.S.? I've had some problems in the past with customs on shipping from the UK.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is that 600 mah a realistic number? Anyone?

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the link rd! Anyone ever ordered from these folks?

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ah-ha. I was wondering about that. I only want ones with full protection like Jon's 123R's.

wptski

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jon from JS Burly has commented that he is working on a rechargable CR2 but no details were given.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

I figured Jon would get on it sooner or later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif