Surefire M6 "HUMMER"

rstones1964

Newly Enlightened
Surefire M6 \"HUMMER\"

I recently bought an M6 with the logo for the Hummer marked on one of the flats on the barrel. Could anyone give me any info on this light? I went to the Hummer website and found a flashlight with the logo but not an M6. Maybe this was an accessory available at some point in the past???

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire M6 \"HUMMER\"

Sf m6 Hummer, eh?
Well it fits! Both are over-powered and both will suck up juice like crazy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RonnieBarlow

Enlightened

ttiwwp.gif

Got a camera? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

paulr

Flashaholic

1e_1_b.JPG

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've seen them on Ebay occasionally. They are a Surefire M6 with HUMMER printed on the side of the body.