glow in the dark marker

rifle59

Newly Enlightened
Anyone with recs regarding the best way to attach some type of glow in the dark marker to my lights? glow stickers,dots,lanyard etc? I would like to find the light in the dark. (I know, if it is dark I should have a light on me; but this would be to find it when camping/hunting or even by the bedside.)

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also available is the new high performance adhesive backed glow film -that works just great for that purpose.

p.s.-I'm organizing a limited group buy on same.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
some people have been buying glow dust and mixing it with clear fingernail polish to put in/on lights and stuff.

AuroraLite

Enlightened
I have a Glowring attached to my Sonic and my leatherman Ti Lanyard 'ring' in the side pocket of the Ti pouch.

I reason that if I drop the whole thing in the dark, I should be able to see it in pitch dark rather easily. And if I have to loan the Sonic to someone, at least I could attach the Glowring to the Leathermen just in case I couldn't find it.

Also, another glowring would sometimes be attached to my primary light/light pouch if I do plan to go camping or go dark places. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif